We are able to provide a full range of services again!
Please stop and read the following information before you enter our practice.
Our staff are vaccinated against COVID-19 and are undergoing voluntary COVID-19 surveillance screening.
Please call and book ahead of time for your appointment as APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED for entry to our practice at the moment.
We ask that all patients who are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms and are not close contacts or recovering from COVID-19 illness still have surveillance screening prior to each of their dental appointments.
At present, the required screening will be 2 Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs):
- one RAT performed at home by the patient within 24 hours before attending your dental appointment with us (or a recent (within 72 hours) negative PCR test)
- the second RAT performed at our clinic on the day of your appointment by one of our dentists.
We ask that all support persons who attend with patients satisfy these criteria also.
If you are:
- isolating as directed by NSW Health as you are a returned traveller,
- a close contact of a person with COVID-19, or
- recovering from a COVID-19 illness
please still call if you have any dental emergencies and we can give you advice over the phone or schedule you an appointment after your isolation period has ended.
You must have an appointment before entering the surgery. Please call our clinic to arrange an appointment:
- Burwood clinic on (02) 9744 2799
Thank you for your understanding during these challenging times. We look forward to seeing you soon.